Re: [IP] PUMPING 2 WEEKS!!

Mine and the continuous glucose sensor told me that if I get a high BG
result, wait half an hour and test again. if it was higher yet, then I would
know to do a unit and relax. I'd test again after the next hour and things
are usually fine.
   The times I don't correct is if the second test is lower than the
concerning high.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.