[IP] Re: anyone who has pumped over three years.

I wore the pump for three years.  then I ran out of supplies so went back
to multiple injections for awhile. liked the MI so have not returned to
p[ump.  My biggest problem was that I got lumps in my stomache from where
the needle was inserted.  I  wonder if any of you have that.  what do I
do to prevent that?  I liked the pump other than that problem, but the
fat accumulation in the gut was distressing to me.  Please answer.