Re: [IP] Fresca?

email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone had trouble with Fresca (the softdrink) and BG?  It says on the
can that it has 0 carbs but I find that hard to believe when the last time I
drank it my BG shot through the roof! I did check the can after and read that
there is some juice concentrate in it..but wouldn't it have the carbs listed
 Any thoughts?
 Susan >>

My son had the same problem with diet Dr. Brown's.  I made a huge stink about
it to the company, the FDA, the media, etc.  The FDA told me that diet sodas
are allowed to have "some" sugar in it and not be labelled as such.  My son's
sugars went to the 500s drinking these diet sodas (on MDI).  Now we stick to
diet sodas that don't have natural flavorings in them.