[IP] new Freestyle

Has anyone gotten the new meter Freestyle yet that you dont have to use your
fingers for? I was thinking of getting it for Kevin to save his little

Also, I was out of the loop for 2 weeks in Myrtle Beach and missed the info
on Ultrex? (I think that is what I read). Is this a  new set from Disetronic?
Can someone email me and tell me what this is. I was wondering if it would be
a better set than Tender if you are really thin??

By the way, the Disetronic pump and Kevin worked in perfect harmony at the
beach! Love it.

Mom to Kevin, 12, dx 12/98
pumping 5/99