[IP] dream of no insulin nor machine

Kimberly Stocker wrote:
> I need
> info about the newest, most efficient ways to check blood sugar (I use
> the Accucheck Advantage) and to catch up on the latest treatment for
> Type I's. I am so grateful to have my pump, but I dream of a day when
> I no longer am dependent upon insulin therapy (or any machine) to live.

Welcome to the IP list. You'll find lots of info here. A comment about your
dream (if wishes were horses, beggars would ride <vbg>) - The day is here
for many diabetics who are no longer on insulin therapy nor any machine to
live. It's called kidney-pancreas transplant. However, that's not all a bed
of roses either. But, we can dream, can't we.