[IP] hives

I developed hives prior to going on human insulin, after 20 years of being
on animal insulin.  They were not at my injection sites and they were
determined to be caused by animal insulin and exasperated by stress. They
would swell up to the size of an orange. I was given Claritin, which helped
somewhat. After a few months to purge my system, switching to human insulin
took care of the problem. It was awful. I hope you figure it out quicker
than I did! Lynn