RE: [IP] Meter Comparisons

I have been told by Accu-chek customer service personnel that I should not
compare meters. However, I am constantly surprised at the difference between
two brands of meters.

If you will look back in the archives a couple of months ago I checked my
Blood sugar  with 5 different meters all at the same time and using the same
finger stick.  (This was probably in April or May) I used a Accu-chek
complete and advantage, Dex, Profile and Fastake.
They were all around the same number.  Probably a range no greater than
When you talked to Accu-chek did they offer to send you an article about
what parts of the blood your meter tests and how to compare it to a lab