[IP] PUMPING 2 WEEKS!!

hi

Eileen, 12 has been pumping for 2 weeks and we love it. still adjusting to
carb counting, etc. i have a question, if i test her 2 hours after eating
and her bg is high, did i count carbs incorrectly? we have been doing well
but have noticed she has high bgs post meals. also, is velosulin the same as
regular insulin and if so, can i mix Regular in her pump instead of vel. im
interested in seeing if her sites last longer this way.

if someone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

yvonne