[IP] Re: Pumping Insulin 3rd Ed.

Just finished reading the 3rd ed. this morning.  It's a must
have for any pumper!  The Humalog vs. Regular discussion is
good, but I benefited the most from how to use charting and
how to interpret the trends- Chapter 24.  Chapters 11 -13
was a wealth of information for someone like me who has
trouble determining how much to bolus.

Guess I'm doing ok - 3 months of pumping and my HbA1c came
back on Friday at 5.4!  Whoopee!  Celebrated by eating half
of a Dole Low Acidic Super Sweet Pineapple - sent my sugars
to 360, two bolus' and I'm back to normal - but it was worth

Just came back from the Hawaii ADA children's camp - it was
great to see that there were 3 pumper kids there!  Too bad
there weren't more!