[IP] Autonic bladder

I'm concerned about a diagnosis I was given by a urologist. Urodynamic tests
indicated autonic (spelling) bladder (number he gave me was 258 - supposed to
be under 100?). Am assuming this is the form of autonomic neuropathy since he
said it involved muscles and manually pressing my bladder. Have found very
general information about the condition.

Am most concerned because I currently (January) have microalbumin level of
187 and was told on list that normal level is under 26 (27?). Seem to think
kidney failure can be a complication of both of these conditions. Also I'm 33
and wanted to have another child yet (I'm the one who is not taking my
zestril so I can get pregnant).

Urologist acted like he was telling me I have a cavity, but he doesn't have
the larger picture of my health and diabetes. My control has been very good
but NOT perfect (Can't remember ever having a HA1C over 7) but I've had type
1 for 22 years. On a pump since March. What are the chances I can reverse
these conditions with stricter bg control on my pump? Will be talking to endo
of course.

Thanks much
Beth H.