Hello everyone!

Yesterday I sent an email to the insulin pumpers group address with an
attachment that contained the carb factors information that many people have
requested from me.  I decided to type it into the computer, so it can be
accessed by everyone who wants the information.  Because of the size of the
attachment (4 pages), it could not be accepted and sent out to everyone on
the list (which is okay because I was given a suggestion of how it can be
accessed otherwise).  If you email me with a request for the attachment of
carbohydrate factors and ratios, I will gladly email you privately with that
attachment.  You should then be able to download the attachment from your
email program!  I hope it helps with your carb counting!  It has for me!
Please feel free to email me with any questions about these lists!

email me at email @ redacted
Type 1 diabetic for 27 years
Minimed pump for almost 6 years