[IP] Re: ultraflex--when?

I just began pumping a few weeks ago, so I've been in close contact with my
educator from Disetronic.  Unfortunatly he keeps saying, "In two weeks."
He's been telling me this since before I recieved my pump.  I talked to a
customer service representative at Disetronic and she told me that they are
working on FDA time.  Then my pump educator told me it was approved and
Disetronic is stocking up before they release so they don't have back orders
for them.  I can't wait for them to come out!  I don't like having a needle
stuck in me and the tenders are too long for me : (
-Arlene and Trixie