[IP] back home

Hey All-
 Ok, I just had to share....a month gone at Governor's
School (it was sooo mcuh fun and certainly more like a
month of socializing than anything else!) I"m back.
And the program director was right, it changes you and
something seems not right back at home. I'm so ready
for college:-)!!!
 I know my D control sucked there, including 2 God
awful lows, a week full of large ketones, and 2 trips
to the ER, and that darn MM pump breaking, but on top
of all that I didn't even gain a pound!!!
 It feels weird being back to "good old Manassas" but
I'm glad to be back, and teh teen chat should be back
up on Thursday nights!

Do You Yahoo!?