RE: [IP] Flying for first time with pump!

>> I don't like getting up to go to the bathroom to wash my hands so I can
check my bg.  I leave my seatbelt buckled the entire time.  So I usually
just eat something<<

Don't wash your hands, just test.  I haven't purposefully washed my hands
before testing in 18years.  I can count on one had the number of times I
washed my hands because the numbers looked off.  The only times I tend to
wash are after cooking sweet things, like cookies when my hands have been in
the dough, before testing.

-- Sherry

Who on friday whipped out her machine and tested in flight from NYC back to