[IP] SkinCote Prep Wipes

I have a partial, 43 left out of 50, box of Skincote Prep Wipes.  They just
won't work for me, if I use them in this Florida humidity, I sweat the site
off in about 3 hours.  If there is anyone out there who they work for, uses
them or has used them and likes them, and would like them please email me
privately, and I will send them to you.  I hate to throw them away.  I will
send them to the first person who asks for them and provides their snail
mail address.  Please don't ask unless you know they will work for you.

David.  (email @ redacted)