[IP] SkinCote Prep Wipes

Hi,
I have a partial, 43 left out of 50, box of Skincote Prep Wipes.  They just
won't work for me, if I use them in this Florida humidity, I sweat the site
off in about 3 hours.  If there is anyone out there who they work for, uses
them or has used them and likes them, and would like them please email me
privately, and I will send them to you.  I hate to throw them away.  I will
send them to the first person who asks for them and provides their snail
mail address.  Please don't ask unless you know they will work for you.
Thanks!

David.  (email @ redacted)