Re: [IP] Sites

On 4 Aug 00, at 14:34, Sherry Compton wrote:

> I have heard all of the discussion about different sites.  How awkward
> is it to use an arm, thigh or but-tock? (universal buttock
> pronunciation) I just wondered how hard it is to deal with the tubing
> and clothing. It seems to me that the thigh area would be hard to deal
> with because of clothes. (excuse this question if you are a "naturalist"
> who does not believe in clothing)  Ditto on arms and but-tocks. I was
> just getting used to the idea of the tummy and hanging pumpy on my
> waistbands. Does anyone know of a place to get pictures or diagrams on
> this??

As far as diagrams of the available site areas check out:

then choose "Infusion Sets", then "Where to insert an infusion set"

You will have to use your own imagination as far as clothing goes.  I
typically hang my pump on my belt and the tube gets tucked in with my
shirt tail (thats when I AM wearing clothes)      ;>)