Re: [IP] Basal rates question

When I first went on the pump my doc guessed my basal rates and told me to
test before meals and 2 hours later and at 4am to check my basal rates.  He
never mentioned fasting to check them.  I've done two fasting tests this
week- breakfast and dinner. (suggestion from a posting)  I tried breakfast
another day but my sugar was crashing so I had to eat. I checked every hour
to check my bg so I can talk it over with my doc next week.