Re: [IP] Ultra sound

Thanks for telling me about your experiences about pregnancy. I didn't know
that about kidney failure and loss of eye sight.  I did research on it but
didn't find that out.  I'm very happy about your successful and healthy
babies.  Im working with the doc to get sugars lower, but I'm just feeling a
little/lot impatient waiting......  I'll keep you updated.
Thanks again.  Hearing about these successful pregnancies does make me feel
better and have a positive attitude.