[IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low

> I've been told by my CDE not to bouls for a rebound hi - that
> this hi will correct itself. This doesn't make any sense to me.
> Has anyone else heard of this?

> Thanks!

== Steve ==

Yes, as I mentioned in my earlier post today, that's the way they used
to do it, before H and pumps.  It doesn't make sense to me either.  It
will correct itself though, after a couple days of highs.  I understand
the reason for not correcting.  He/she is worried that you will
overcorrect and up up with another low.  YMMV

Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.