[IP] Autonic bladder?

Posted a month ago about tests I was to have on my bladder. Saw a urologist
today who explained that I have Autonic (spelling?) bladder, which means
something is wronbg with my bladder muscle as a result of diabetes.  I asked
if I had autonomic neuropathy and he said that I had autonic bladder, which
sounds like the same thing to me. Also implied that this often is accompanied
by gastroparesis. Does anyone know more about this because I'm trying real
hard not to panic.

The unacceptable number that he gave me on the urodynamic tests was 258 .
Says they like to see the number under 100. I don't know how many things they
test for with the bladder emptying test. I'll get the results from my endo.
when I get in to see her and can relate exactly which test results urologist
said were abnormal.

By the way, my A1Cs have never been over 7 (always 5-6s) and I've had
diabetes for almost 22 years.

Beth H.