[IP] camp form re pumps

Well here I am faced with a scenario and mea culpa, I didn't read the forms
until the last second and we're leaving to drop my son off to camp across the
country this weekend.

"...If the pump malfunctions and/or the camp physician determines that pump
therapy should be discontinued, the camper will be switched to conventional
insulin injection therapy."

I'm sending the backup Disetronic pump and instructions that under no
circumstances is long acting insulin to be injected into my son's body.  Has
anyone else seen a similar line on camp forms?   This is just the nightmare
scenario I told you about with the Florida camp.  grrrrr

Very sincerely yours,

Ellen H. Ullman

Mom, Advocate for children who have diabetes and their parents, Friend,
Webmaster...<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html">http://memb
ers.aol.com/CamelsRFun/index.html  (KidsRPumping)</A>
Please support funding a cure for diabetes.  My favorite charity is the
Diabetes Research Institute in Miami, Florida:  <A