[IP] Sites

I have heard all of the discussion about different sites.  How awkward is it to use an arm, thigh or but-tock? (universal buttock pronunciation)
I just wondered how hard it is to deal with the tubing and clothing. It seems to me that the thigh area would be hard to deal with because of
clothes. (excuse this question if you are a "naturalist" who does not believe in clothing)  Ditto on arms and but-tocks. I was just getting used
to the idea of the tummy and hanging pumpy on my waistbands.
Does anyone know of a place to get pictures or diagrams on this??

Sherry C from the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Dusting her pump as it sits in the box until Aug. 15