[IP] Flying for first time with pump!

What can I expect from flying with the pump?  Does it cause many problems?  I
hate...I mean HATE flying and I suffer severe lows from the anxiety!  I have
a hard time determining if I'm having an insulin reaction or a panic attack.
I don't like getting up to go to the bathroom to wash my hands so I can check
my bg.  I leave my seatbelt buckled the entire time.  So I usually just eat
something...then if it's a panic attack I have a really high bg when I land.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Arlene and Trixie