Re: [IP] hives

hi clara -

i had severe hives twice - once for 9 months, the second time for 18 months.
    i'd swell up so terribly i looked like i'd been in a fight with mike
tyson.      my eyes would swell shut, my lips would swell 4 times their
normal size.....my internist was afraid my throat would close.         the
first time they went away when i got pregnant.      the second time i was in
a different state, and got a prescription for a medicine that reduced the
hives AND swelling considerably.      i can't remember the name of it,
though, unfortunately.         they finally went away.

i sure hope you can find out the cause - it's not fun.

good luck,