RE: RE: [IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low

Hi everyone!

I've been told by my CDE not to bouls for a rebound hi - that
this hi will correct itself. This doesn't make any sense to me.
Has anyone else heard of this?

== Steve ==

Sent from a WebBox - http://www.webbox.com
FREE Web based Email, Files, Bookmarks, Calendar, People and
Great Ways to Share them with Others!