Re: [IP] Swimming with MM508 & Sof-Set QR

In a message dated 8/4/00 11:22:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, email @ redacted

<< I'm wearing the Sof-Set QR (Quick Release) infusion sets which have a
 short section of tubing and the quick release connector attached to the
 cannula and whatnot at the site.  So when I disconnect, I have this
 thingey dangling off my stomach or wherever.
 Any suggestions about how to cope with it while swimming?  Change to
 Sillouettes during the summer? >>

John i wear the sillouettes and love them because they don't have the hanging
"thingey" i just cap it off and then jump in to the pool.  Althought i saw a
guy at the pool the other day with the  QR on and he put it low enought to
tuck it into the waist band of his swim suit.

dx'd 9/95 pumping with Christopher since 8/98