[IP] Swimming with MM508 & Sof-Set QR

Ah, I asked the wrong question!

I'm wearing the Sof-Set QR (Quick Release) infusion sets which have a
short section of tubing and the quick release connector attached to the
cannula and whatnot at the site.  So when I disconnect, I have this
thingey dangling off my stomach or wherever.

Any suggestions about how to cope with it while swimming?  Change to
Sillouettes during the summer?

John
mailto:email @ redacted