Re: [IP] Hepatitus/liver problems?!?

At 09:59 AM 8/4/2000 -0400, you wrote:
 Is there anyone out there who  has dealt with
>the combination of hepatitus/liver-function problems & diabetes, who might
>be able to offer any insight here?  Anything at all would be greatly

I was diagnosed with type I diabetes at the age of 36 and have been on
insulin since.  I contracted hepatitus C from a blood transfusion at the
age of 46.  I am now 57 and have never been told, nor have I ever seen in
years of my own research that insulin has any adverse affect on the liver
with or without hepatitus.  The liver has to handle a much larger quantity
of insulin in a person with a normal pancreas than in a person who produces
no insulin and injects it.

Tnx, Corky