RE: [IP] Swimming with a MM508?

John Hooker [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> I understand that the simplest idea is to disconnect the pump while
> exercising,  but is it safe to swim with the tender hanging
> off of you?
> I haven't tried swimming with it yet.

I do it all the time.
> Should one tape it down to the skin for convenience?

It shouldn't be necessary.  If you're thinking of the Tender/Silhouette,
there's nothing to tape down.

FWIW, because I'm usually swimming with my son, I use the little plastic
protector that comes with each set just so there aren't any sharp edges that
can scratch.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted