[IP] Type 2's and lows????

Just a quick question for you type 2's on pills. Do type 2's on pills suffer
low blood sugars?  I'm sorry if i sound totally stupid. I just had an
experience with an older man who'd fallen on a  sidewalk and was having
difficulty. He was sweaty and clammy, coloring was off, and he said he was
diabetic. So i ran to my car to grab one of Matt's juiceboxes. As i'm giving
it to him i asked him when he had his last injection and he said he was on
the pill. Now i know i'm not going to hurt him by giving the juice even if
he's not low....but on the way home i was wondering just how it works with
the pills as opposed to shots or pumping. Paramedics did come and i told them
he was diabetic and i gave him 4oz of juice....he was not in good shape, i'm
just sorry Matt had to see it and know "it could be him"!  I hate this