Re: [IP] Running out of sites

I too, hated using my stomach for injections.  I even went to a training
with a nurse to learn how to do stomach shots and when she wanted me to try
it with saline, there was no way I would do it.  When I decided I wanted a
pump, I forced myself to do shots in my stomach a few times just to get used
to the idea.  Now, I insert my sets there with no problems and, guess what,
I'm a little phobic now about trying a THIGH site!  *grin*  I gave shots
there for years, and not quite sure if I want to try a Tender there, but
give me time, I will.

RoseLea and Max...