Re: [IP] Running out of sites

I agree with Sharon who wrote she was a stomachphobic diabetic unitl the day she
started her pump.  However, on the contrary, I have the most problems with the
soft serts in my stomach and less pain with the tenders.  I rarely feel anything
(and I'm being very honest) when I inject in my stomach with the tenders (and I
am on the thin side).  When I use the soft serts in my stomach I can feel the
needle sometimes and the cannula all the time.  I guess it's different for
everyone.  This is coming from a person who is scared to death of shots ( I know,
I know, I'm a diabetic and it is rotten irony).