[IP] Very rare stuff

Susan wrote:
> There is something called Somogyi effect. Some doctors believe that it
> not exist (or that if it does it is very rare), and that the highs after a
> hypo are from overtreating. I believe I have seen rebounds first-hand,
> although I guess without CGM we'll never know for sure!

I was accused of being *non-compliant* when I quite taking Captopril because
of couging up foam and gagging, loss of appetite (lost 7# in 10 days), etc.,
etc. The nephrologist said, "It helps 95% of the people!!!" My point is,
even if it is very rare, or if 5% of the people are not helped - what is to
keep a certain person from being that rarity or in the 5%? Non-existent ever
is another story. If it can be done, it can be done by someone. *You* (we)
may just be that one who is rare (and not a beefsteak).