[IP] Re:

I am not on the pump and I don't eat three meals a day
at the same time...I check my sugar often, give myself
a little boost if I need it and check before I eat and
after. Sometimes I am not hungry and I have a little
weight problem.Eating when I am not hungry makes NO
sense to me and I will not do it...My two cents...:-)
Sue
--- Bonnie Richardson <email @ redacted>