[IP] Re: CDE and set insertion

<< Could some one please tell me what CDE stands for?>>

CDE = Certified Diabetes Educator - theoretically someone who knows their stuff in matters related to diabetes management.

<<I also have been reading where it is
painful to insert the needles.  Is this so?>>

I find inserting the set (soft-set inserted with soft-serter) to be less painful than the lancet prick for bg testing.  While I have not found that I can completely forget where I have the set inserted, etc. like some folks claim, the set is not uncomfortable.  However, I am also one of those people who never liked giving injections in my belly, either.  I'm getting used to it now.

T1 30 years, mm508 since 07/10/00