Re: [IP] RE: 3 meals/day? Yeah right!

> Jef,

I think a lot of do what you're saying but I think what the person who posted
meant was that you need/should fast until you get your basals set.  After you have
them set then you can enjoy all that freedom the pump offeres.  I sleep in and eat
almost everything the universe offers at all different times of the day but I
first fasted when I began pumping in order to find my appropriate basal rates.
Santana