Re: [IP] Flying numbers for MM bolus

Title: Re: [IP] Flying numbers for MM bolus

The numbers on my minimed 506 start out increasing by 0.1 increments.  However, if I keep holding down the button, the increment will increase to 0.2.  While, I don't consider this flying by, It does move twice as fast.  You still can read the numbers.  If you stop holding the button down and then increase it again, it will be back to 0.1 increments.

Brian Mozisek
email @ redacted
(713)777-3600 [ext. 144]