[IP] Re: ela-max

My son preferrs the EMLA patches.  (http://www.emla-usa.com).  We leave them
on for 1-2 hours .  This is a prescription item.  We buy them in boxes of 10.

When I spoke with the pharmacist at the company who makes elamax, they told
me it needs to stay on the same length of time as the EMLA.

Unisolve can be purchased at any surgical supply store...it comes in small
packets like alcohol swabs.

We also discovered that rather than going through a huge anti-bacterial
procedure pre-insertion, we use simple soap and water, wash well, pat dry.
Then put a tegaderm down on the clean skin and insert through the tegaderm.
My son uses the Disetronic Tender/(aka MM Silhouette) infusion sets.