[IP] Running out of sites

Does anyone know if you can use the back of the arm for infusion sites with
the 6mm rapid on a 9 year old?  My son's hip/upper behind is shot.  He has
been on the pump one year now and absolutely refuses to use his stomach.
(Which we would use canula with).  He had lost so much weight with initial
diagnosis on 12/97 that the only area we could even give shots was his hip
and sometimes his arms.  It was just before he started on the pump that he
even had enough skin to grab on his stomach that we could give shots
there.......he only had two there and went bonkers......hated it.....said
never again......
Anyone have any suggestions?  I could sure use some help here....Dawn
mother of Ryan dx Type I 12/19/97