Re: [IP] success...

No way!! I've never had to use the gadgets and such, but this means I can
'feel' the Tenders ( Sils and Tenders=same thing) they go in easily without
all the hooey you had to put up with...I did use sof-sets for a bit and to
be honest I've never had so many bad sites, kinking or anything like that as
I did with those things.
   Email me off list and I can send you a couple, or call MM and ask for a
"Sample". They'l usually send three or four to you.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.