[IP] success...

We just returned from another flight, this time I increased Brynn's
basal rate .1, and his bgs were perfect! However, in my haste I forgot
to pack the sofserter in his D kit, and yep his set went bad on the
trip. I pray that I never have to manually insert a sofset again. It
took 5 tries, the first 4 times, the needle stopped at the canula and
wouldn't go in, pushing in didn't help at all. Finally I had to muster
my courage and corkscrew the darned thing as hard as I could. We both
cried. I was worried that the bleeding would interfere with the site,
thankfully it didn't. Anyway, I am ordering a sofserter for his travel
bag. It will be well worth the expense to not have to repeat that ordeal
Question - are the sils as difficult to insert as this?
Teresa- mom to Brynn 3, pumping 5 mos