[IP] Rebounding from lows

Sherry Compton said, "This has been one of my main control
issues--overcorrecting a low. "

I had tremendous trouble with this too, over the years, especially when the
hypoclycemic unawareness began to occur. I'd be so low, I'd panic-eat and
then yo-yo! I have been treating lows with candy off the quick carbs list
from the "Pumping Insulin" book and doing very well! I bought a bag of
candy with dextrose as a first ingredient and bagged it up, marked the
carbs per roll and how many rolls equals 15 carbs. I've had really good
results and there's no guess work (especially important when you're feeling
befuddled!) plus smarties and sprees work super quickly and don't taste
like chalk! Good luck! Lynn