In a message dated 8/2/00 11:38:06 PM !!!First Boot!!!, email @ redacted

<< ur insurance has come through and my son Andrew will be on the pump soon
 (not soon enough for him).  We need to go through our pump training, we are
 probably going with the H-Tron through the Animas Representative is coming
 over tomorrow night, andrew seems pretty sold on the H-Tron, He has had Type
 1 since May of 1999 and will be 13 in September.  He can't wait.  We will
 probably start on Saline to let him get used to the pump.  The pump seems to
 be the best thing until the "cure" is found.   >>
  Your son will love being on the pump.  My 13 year old son also just started
on the pump about 3 weeks ago and would never go back to shots.  He says it's
"awesome".  In fact, his blood sugars for the past two days have been between
72 and 123!  My only regret is not having him go on the pump sooner!  Good
luck to you both!