[IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low and Melba Fisher

Thank you all that responded to my post. I know Ryan goes high after a low
and when I told our Endo that he told me no way not that high. So Melba I
really enjoyed your reply because that is exactly what happens to Ryan even
if I am very very carefull about the carbs he is eating to treat the low he
still goes high.So when our Endo says it is a proven fact you do not go high
from a low I do not know where is is getting his info.Thank you all for the
input it was great.                 Lori Kissick
                                        Ryans Mom