[IP] TGIF Chat

Hello all you chatters,
     Hope this finds everyone feeling chipper!  I am getting dragged camping
out with all the skeeters whether I like it or not and will not be back on
Friday morning for my chat.  HOWEVER, I made a deal that I would camp for
one night if I was back on Friday afternoon so Fridays chat will be at 9pm
eastern.  Sorry. Maybe to make up for it on the following Friday we will
talk all morning and all night about everyone that doesnt come to the chats.
Ill be checking in to see CJ tonight and see if hes serving up anything I
like. (he usually does)  Hope to see you all there!

Love Dauna
  ps: who knows, maybe Ill even have a good time camping (did I say that?)