[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V4 #385

Our insurance has come through and my son Andrew will be on the pump soon
(not soon enough for him).  We need to go through our pump training, we are
probably going with the H-Tron through the Animas Representative is coming
over tomorrow night, andrew seems pretty sold on the H-Tron, He has had Type
1 since May of 1999 and will be 13 in September.  He can't wait.  We will
probably start on Saline to let him get used to the pump.  The pump seems to
be the best thing until the "cure" is found.