[IP] Re: Chat Tonight Thurs. 8/3/00 at 9:00 PM EDT

Hello Again,     It is My pleasure to be hosting another chat tonight
Thurs.Aug 3rd at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT) Time in the IP Anytime Room.  I Would
like to invite all Veteran, Newbie, Parents & Future pumpers & Friends with
all their Questions, and knowledge about pumping, to the chat Tonight!!
Here is the Chat address shortcut!! http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml
To Log into the Chat you will have to enter your e-mail address you used
when joining insulin-pumpers as the USER NAME,   And use the password
(pumper) all in lower case letters to Log into the Chat!!   If you run into
any problems just follow the on screen instructions at the chat site!!  HOPE
TO SEE YOU ALL AT THE CHAT TONIGHT!!    AND REMEMBER THE ONLY STUPID
QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NEVER ASKED!!   P.S.  DANGER  This Chat may
contain lots of humor and advice and may also become Habit Forming!!
Cheers  C J Jutras Lewiston, Maine :o) :o)