[IP] Re: Do you rebound high from a low?

Seems to me that when Katie is low, she gets into a panic and sometimes
NEEDS to eat more than just one carbo group.  When that happens, I'll
dole out two or three groups for her to eat, then bolus for her for the
extra food so she doesn't go too high (I've tried to have her do the
bolus, but that sends her into another panic, so I do it on the sly if I
can -- as difficult as that may be sometimes).
God Bless,
Debbie, Mom of Katie, 9, dx'd 9/97
MiniMed pumper since 8/2/99 (youngest pumper in Alaska...so far!)