Just a reminder of the chat tonight at 9 (eastern time).
I would like to invite all newbies, oldies, and everyone in between to come
in and let loose for a mid-week break.
Last week we had quite a few newbies which was great because I think (hope)
they learned alot.

For anyone who has never been to one of our chats...we have a good time, we
talk about D, we joke around and you will really get a personal outlook of
some of the people whose posts you read all week.

I will be about 10 minutes late...but I will be there!

Melissa and pumpy

Melissa Howell
ECN Coordinator
(252) 235-6425