Re: [IP] Flying numbers for MM bolus

In a message dated Wed, 2 Aug 2000  9:07:39 AM Eastern Daylight Time, "J Hughey" <email @ redacted> writes:

<< I have read this before and the comment has been made on this list before that unless someone actually
has/had the particular pump they are referring to, *views* should not be stated. My numbers on my MiniMed 507C (or the late 506) do not fly by quickly. If I hold the button down, it continues to scroll by 0.1 units and
can be stopped and reversed at any time. There is no speed-up by holding it down longer. Perhaps my two MiniMed pumps are different than all the others.
Jan >>

The mm508 does behave as the other writer described.  When you first press the arrow button, the dosage increments slowly.  If you hold the button down, it still increments by .1 units, but shortly after you begin holding the button down, the number of increments per second increases until the numbers do fly by pretty fast.

T1 30 years, mm508 since 07/10/00